In this role you will maintain a caseload of children and families as well as couples and individuals and will facilitate effective treatment strategies to assist in positive change. The position is full time
• Licensed or License Eligible Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Clinical Counselor, Licensed Marriage Family Therapist, Licensed Psychologist
• Experience and confidence identifying and implementing evidence based practices
• Experience working in crisis setting with individuals and families
• Ability to work flexible hours
• Ability to work in and adapt the culture of a multi-cultural, community based organization
• Commitment to maintain confidentiality
• Understanding of the Agency’s mission and culture and the ability to maintain appropriate boundaries with staff and clients in all circumstances
• Employment contingent upon clear fingerprint and criminal history record
• Employment contingent upon successful completion of U.S. Department of Justice Form I-9
• Awareness of and sensitivity to the cultures represented
• Good inter-personal skills, ability to relate well with persons from a variety socioeconomic and cultural groups.
• Maintaining records in accord with True Balance policy,
• Attending and participating in all staff and clinical consultation meetings,
• attending supervision as required,
• Following all policy and procedures of True Balance
• completing other duties as assigned.
Requirements: Mental Health Professional or Practitioner as defined by MN statues with unrestricted licenses (LP, LMFT, LPCC, LICSW). You will also need be available an evening a week until 7pm.
Benefits: True Balance strives to provide staff opportunity for growth and development. We are focused on you as a provider and growing professional.
We offer: Vision, Dental, Life, Retirement (with employer match to a determined percentage), Health Insurance, CEU's, AFLAC, Cellular Discounts with Verizon, Educational discounts in partnership with Capella University, HRSA student loan forgiveness (if accepted), supervision towards licensure, and flexible scheduling. Pay range based on experience.
Copyright © 2019 True Balance Counseling - All Rights Reserved.
16016 233rd Street, Little Falls, MN 56345