All of us at True Balance would like to provide you with some assurances that you will still be able to access therapy services during this challenging time.
True Balance continues to follow the CDC recommended measures to protect you and your family while you choose to engage in medically necessary services. We know your mental health is important and are here to support you and yours.
We continue to offer Tele-Health services for those who are able and appropriate to access this.
For those that require face to face care, we are currently asking you to do the following:
1. to only enter our facility at your appointment time.
2. We ask that you do not bring other individuals with you unless requested by your therapist.
3. We are happy to have you wait in your vehicle and your therapist will invite you to enter at your scheduled time.
4. You will be asked to wash your hands and/or utilize hand sanitizer when entering the building.
5. You have the option to wear a face mask. This is a CDC recommended guideline.
6. Please do not attend sessions if you or a member of your family is unwell.
7. Please maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet.
8. Clients are under no obligation to attend in-person therapy sessions and the client may choose to return to telehealth sessions at any time. We reserve the right to terminate any in-person sessions if it becomes unsafe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
9. You agree to notify our facility if you or a member of your household has been exposed or infected to COVID-19.
10. In certain circumstance, we may be required to notify federal, state, or local health authorities that you have been in the office. This may occur if you have tested positive for COVID-19. If we are required to report this, we will only report the minimum information necessary to perform their health duties.
Thank you for helping others and yourself stay healthy by observing these measures. Please note, by entering our facility at this time you are assuming the risk of transmission during a declared Pandemic. By attending in person sessions you assume the risk for exposure to COVID-19 or other public health risk. Clients should consult with their physician on public and personal health risk.
Below you will find some resources and files for you and your family. Some you may find helpful and others, not so much.